We’re holding an Orlando Maintenance Career Fair on Wednesday, November 20th for candidates interested in joining one of our Orlando Region Teams!
Founded in 2001, at Venterra, we own and manage apartment communities in 16 major US cities that provide housing to over 29,000 people and 5,000 pets. We are committed to improving the lives of our residents by delivering an industry-leading customer experience.
We’re honored to have received the following workplace recognitions:
- 2019, 2018, 2017, & 2016 Fortune Top 100 Best Medium Workplaces
- 2017 & 2016 Glassdoor Best Place to Work
- 2018 Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity
- 2019 & 2018 Fortune Best Workplaces in Texas
- 2018 Houston Top Workplaces
- 2018 Glassdoor Top CEOs
- 50 Most Engaged Workplaces by the Achievers Corporation
- And have 100% of our communities recognized as “Top Rated” by ApartmentRatings.com
We are recruiting for the following roles at our upcoming Orlando Maintenance Career Fair:
- Maintenance Technician – The District at Universal Boulevard
- Maintenance Technician – Falcon Square
- Maintenance Technician – Northbridge at Millenia Lake
- Porter– Falcon Square
If you are ready to make an exciting career move, come speak to a Venterra representative about joining our team at our upcoming Orlando Maintenance Career Fair which will take place at The District at Universal Boulevard from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm on Wednesday, November 20th!
Orlando Maintenance Career Fair Location:
Can’t make it out in person? Apply using the position links above!
Know someone who would be perfect for a role with us? Refer them to us and you could be $250 richer!