Benefits & Perks
Our Team-First culture is supported through great training, consistent communication, and our outstanding perks & benefits package. Interested in finding out more about what makes us a great place to work?
Take a minute to check out a list of our highlighted benefits!
- Extended holiday time off
- Paid birthday off
- “Bring Your Dog to Work” days
- Competitive vacation package
- Free Orlando & Nashville vacation suites
- Eight hours of paid volunteer time annually
- Incentives for participation in our Better Living program
PAY & DISCOUNTs
- Renewal commissions up to $100 per renewal
- Monetary rewards for company “Better Way” suggestions
- Quarterly bonus plan and/or leasing commission from $75
- Quarterly Lifelong Learning bonuses
- $500 for your Employee Referrals
- 20% rent discount at any Venterra community
- Discount program including gym memberships, entertainment tickets, leading retailers, and home, auto, and pet insurance
- 401k plan with up to 5% company match
- Educational Assistance Program up to 3% of your base pay starting from day one
- Monetary rewards for creating resident and/or employee WOW moments
- Free enrollment in the SmartDollar financial wellness program
- PPO Medical insurance provided by Blue Cross Blue Shield starting at $82.56/month
- Dental insurance provided by Cigna starting at $7.82/month
- Vision insurance provided by EyeMed starting at $2.80/month
- HDHP/HSA plan provided by Blue Cross Blue Shield starting at $77.47/month
- Employer-paid short-term disability by Lincoln
- Employer-paid AD&D at 1x annual base salary
- Long-term disability by Lincoln
- Life insurance by Lincoln
- Auto, home, and pet insurance discounts available through BenefitHub
Top 10 reasons to join the Venterra team
From “Humility” to “Team First” and everything in between, our values aren’t just words. They’re responsible for shaping an atmosphere where you’ll love coming into work every day.
Our leaders really do take the time to listen. With frequent employee surveys, approachable managers, and our “Better Way” contest, we know that we need your feedback to build a stronger company.
Contests and budgets empower you to create amazing, personalized moments for your residents. In turn, our managers are able to do the same for you because “WOW” is what life is about.
You won’t be thrown to the wolves on day one. A learning experience with mentors, a variety of online courses, the Venterra Bookshelf, and more all help to ensure you have what you need to succeed.
“A Better Way of Living” is not just for our residents. Our Better Living program lets you earn money for setting goals for yourself, supporting others and celebrating successes on the way towards your best.
Promotions from within is a promise. And one we’ve kept. A full 75% of our regional and corporate employees are the product of an internal promotion.
We want you to learn, so we’ll help cover costs. If you’re looking for additional training or certifications, we’re here to support and invest in your professional growth.
Our “Team First” approach is evident in our benefits. Birthdays off, great insurance, a 401k match, rent discounts, and referral bonuses are just a few ways we’re a perky company.
We’re all about improving the world around us. We’ve raised over $200,000 for Susan G. Komen, incentivize employees to better themselves, offer team members paid time off to volunteer, and partner with multiple non-profit organizations to give back to our communities.
All work and no play just isn’t our style. Our Fun Committee, Family Fun Days, and Annual Kick-Off Parties are a testament to our promise to always make time to have fun and celebrate success.