Venterra Realty, a national real estate firm specializing in multi-family, is currently seeking several motivated & experienced Property Staff to join our team at our apartment communities in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Area!
At Venterra, our people are the reason for our success. We are committed to providing our employees with a positive work environment where they have the opportunity to grow professionally & achieve success! Bring your excellent maintenance and customer service skills to this reputable company where you can make a difference! We offer competitive salary + bonuses, benefits, 401k with company match, training, opportunities for growth & much more!
We are looking to hire for our Fort Worth Properties:
- Property Manager – Monticello Oaks
- Maintenance Manager (HVAC Certification is required) – Upcoming N. Ft. Worth Acquisition
- Leasing Consultant – Upcoming N. Ft. Worth Acquisition
- Leasing Consultant – Villa Lago
- Assistant Maintenance Manager/Make Ready Technician (HVAC Certification is required) – Upcoming N. Ft. Worth Acquisition
- Make Ready Technician/Porter – Riverstone
- Porter – Upcoming N. Ft. Worth Acquisition
- Part-Time Seasonal Porter – Villa Lago
We are looking to hire for our Dallas Properties:
If you are ready to make an exciting career move, please bring your resume to our Dallas/Ft. Worth Career Fair, which will take place on Tuesday, January 27th, from 9 am to 6 pm (accepting applicants until 6pm) and speak to a Venterra representative about joining our team. We will have on-site interviews.
Location: Villa Lago Apartments – Leasing Center
8201 Boat Club Road
Fort Worth, TX 76179