Venterra has created a stellar multifamily work environment by investing in our team members the same way we invest in our residents. We want our team members to experience what it’s like to live a better life which is why we encourage living to your fullest potential, whether it’s setting health or financial goals, accomplishing educational goals, or anything you set your mind to. This is why we are recognized as one of the Best Workplaces in Real Estate in 2022! In fact, we have set the standard so high; we have been recognized for our hard work and dedication.
We Are Now Hiring a Roving Maintenance Manager in Oklahoma
If you can be a Roving Maintenance Manager and have been searching for HVAC jobs, Venterra has the perfect position for you! This job is an excellent opportunity if you:
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter
- Excellent customer service skills are a must
- Prior experience in the facilities maintenance field
- Traveling domestically, as required in response to disaster events or other short-term and long-term organizational needs.
- Facilitate/coordinate periodic reviews, updates, and signoffs to ensure the completion of critical recovery documentation of infrastructure consistent with approved corporate policies, standards, and procedures.
- Reliable vehicle
Ready to Be a Part of the Venterra Family?
We want you to join an award-winning team that values its team members. With employee perks such as 401k match, rent discounts, birthdays off, a top-of-the-line insurance plan, plus a variety of other employee benefits, you don’t want to miss this opportunity. Check out our jobs as a Roving Maintenance Technician in Oklahoma!
Know someone that may be the perfect fit for our Venterra team? Refer them, and you could cash in on $500!