Venterra understands how vital your path to success is to you. When you consider our multifamily careers in Atlanta, GA, and surrounding areas, you’ll see just how much we invest in you. So, when you’re ready to advance your career, be sure to see what Venterra Jobs can offer you.
Committed to Improving Lives
Founded on a set of core values and recently awarded One of the Best Workplaces for Women, we are a team that provides unparalleled employee benefits that aid in improving lives. We pride ourselves on putting our dedicated employees first by focusing on you. Our promises define who we are as a whole and what we expect from each employee. These promises are the underlying success of what makes Venterra a prominent workplace.
To maintain a great work environment, we invest in our employees the same way we invest in our residents. We encourage living to your fullest potential, whether it’s setting health or financial goals, accomplishing educational goals, or anything you set your mind to. We want our employees to experience what it’s like to live a better life, which is why we offer fantastic perks and benefits such as:
- An exceptional work-life balance
- Comprehensive pay and discounts
- Awesome Training
- Internal Promotions
- Education Assistance and more!
Join an Amazing Team
If you enjoy being a team player while utilizing your skills in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are currently looking for great people ready to make a difference where you will be responsible for providing stellar service to residents in these positions, among additional exciting duties. And with our career training and development opportunities, you’ll be on your way to your path of success. Available positions include:
- Leasing Consultants – This is a sales and people facing position with an opportunity for advancement and an excellent start to a multifamily career
- Porters – An entry-level position, perfect for someone interested in learning more about the maintenance industry
- Maintenance Techs – Hone your already existing skills and learn more about HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Community Managers – For those with experience in multifamily, we offer a supportive working environment, take ownership of the community and get all the tools you need to succeed
Ready to Be a Part of the Venterra Family?
We want you to join an award-winning team with our multifamily careers. With employee perks such as a 401k match, rent discounts, birthdays off, a top-of-the-line insurance plan, plus a variety of other employee benefits, you don’t want to miss this opportunity. Check out our current openings today!