So, You Want To Know The Next Steps To Venterra’s Hiring And Interview Process
What to Expect During the Interview Proces
Applying for employment can be stressful because you do not know what to expect. With Venterra, we take some of the worry out of your potential career path with us. Our success is based on our Core Values and one of those values is “Candor and Openness”. We understand what it takes to seek employment and we want to be honest and upfront with all applicants so you will know what is to come during your journey.
The Seven-Step Journey to Team Venterra
Our hiring and interview process is fairly simple. The process will be completed in just seven steps as follows:
1. Apply Online at jobs.venterra.com
- View open positions, select your career path, create a candidate profile, and begin your application
The more we know about you, the better so, please submit a resume, if possible.
2. Quick Call
- We will reach out to you via phone or email. Office candidates should expect to complete an online candidate assessment in advance.
- Expect a 20-minute conversation by phone or video call.
Have any questions you need answers to? This is a great time to ask!
3. 1st In-Person Interview
- Before meeting with a Hiring Manager, you will want to be sure your application is completed. Be sure to set aside about 2 hours for this step.
Maintenance candidates should expect to complete an assessment during this visit.
4. 2nd In-Person Interview
- This time, you will meet with another Hiring Manager and will meet with the rest of the team. Please be free for about 1.5 hours so we can get to know you in person.
- Expect to complete an assignment during or after your visit.
5. Job Offer
- Congratulations! Your job offer is contingent upon clearing our final checks.
- You will receive more information regarding your chosen career path with our team such as start date, pay, and benefits. Be sure to sign and return your job offer!
6. Final Checks
- We will need to verify a few simple things here such as professional references, criminal background, credit report, and drug screen.
7. Welcome to the Team
- You made it! You’ll hear more from us via phone or email soon.
Get ready to continue an exciting journey with an award-winning team with Venterra!
Please note: Some positions may not require each step and the order may vary.
Ready to Be a Part of the Venterra Family?
We want you to join an award-winning team that values its employees. With employee perks such as 401k match, rent discounts, birthdays off, a top-of-the-line insurance plan plus a variety of other employee benefits, you don’t want to miss this opportunity. Check out some of the best jobs offered and make a career with us.
Have a question before you apply? Email one of our amazing recruiters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question during the application or interview process? Send us a message through your candidate profile.