We’re currently seeking a Maintenance Technician and Make Ready Technician to join our team at The Preserve at Old Dowlen in Beaumont, TX and are holding a Beaumont Maintenance Career Fair on Thursday, July 11th!
Founded in 2001, at Venterra, we own and manage apartment communities in 13 major US cities that provide housing to over 28,000 people and 4,000 pets. We are committed to improving the lives of our residents by delivering an industry-leading customer experience.
We’re recognized and honored to have been named:
- 2017 & 2016 Glassdoor Best Place to Work
- 2018, 2017, & 2016 Fortune Top 100 Best Medium Workplaces
- 2018 Fortune Best Workplaces for Diversity
- 2019 & 2018 Fortune Best Workplaces in Texas
- 2018 Houston Top Workplaces
- 2018 Glassdoor Top CEOs
- 50 Most Engaged Workplaces by the Achievers Corporation
- And have 100% of our communities recognized as “Top Rated” by ApartmentRatings.com
At Venterra, our people are the reason for our success. We are committed to providing our employees with a positive work environment where they have the opportunity to grow professionally & achieve success! Bring your property management and customer service skills to this reputable company where you can make a difference! We offer a competitive salary + bonuses, benefits, 401k with company match, training, opportunities for growth & much more!
We currently have the following positions open at The Preserve at Old Dowlen:
If you are ready to make an exciting career move, bring your resume to our Beaumont Maintenance Career Fair, which will take place on Thursday, July 11th from 9 am – 5 pm and speak to a Venterra representative about joining our team. We will have on-site interviews.